April 20, 2022 HEAT Check Gaming x Zipchair Gaming Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA EXCEPT WITHIN 75 MILES OF THE CITY LIMITS OF ORLANDO TO BE ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. The April 20, 2022 HEAT Check Gaming x Zipchair Gaming Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at approximately 11:00 AM ET and ends on Monday, April 25, 2022 at approximately 5:00 PM ET (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s clock shall be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. Any entries received after the end of the Entry Period will be ineligible for a chance to win a prize. Eligible entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry and a legal resident of the State of Florida except within 75 miles of the City Limits of Orlando to be eligible. Proof of residency may be required. Employees of, and immediate family members of employees of, the Released Parties (as defined in Section 4 below), their affiliates, and subsidiaries, are ineligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local regulations. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
- How to Enter. To enter, find the photo via the Twitter post promoting the Sweepstakes on the official HEAT Check Gaming Twitter page at Twitter.com/HEATCheckGaming (@HEATCheckGaming) during the Entry Period and retweet the Sweepstakes post and type in the following hashtag: #HCGxZipchairSweepstakes. Once the post has been retweeted on Twitter with the aforementioned hashtag, all eligible entrants will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Each retweet of the challenge tweet will count as one (1) entry. There is no limit on the number of entries per person. Each entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the natural person assigned to the Twitter account associated with the entry. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online entries are permitted. Sponsor discourages the creation of multiple Twitter accounts. No other method of entry is acceptable. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
You will need an active Twitter account in order to participate in the Sweepstakes. If you do not already have a Twitter account, visit www.twitter.com to create an account; creating an account is free. FOR MOBILE USERS – this Sweepstakes may not be supported on all mobile devices. Data rates may apply. You will be charged according to your mobile phone service provider’s rate plans. Please consult your mobile phone service provider regarding rate plans.
- Random Drawing and Prizes. Two (2) Sweepstakes potential winners will be randomly selected on or about 5:00 PM ET Monday, April 25, 2022 after the conclusion of the Entry Period from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Each winner will receive one (1) Zipchair Gaming Chair. The total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is two hundred seventy dollars ($270.00). The collective ARV of the two prizes is five-hundred forty dollars ($540.00). The actual value may vary and Sponsor is not responsible for any difference between the actual value and ARV. The prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize or any portion thereof should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. All prize details will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize or any portion thereof should become unavailable for any reason. The Sweepstakes potential winners will be notified by Direct Message on Twitter. The potential prize winners will be required to respond to the message notification within one (1) hour indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. Each potential winner may be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility, and/or a liability and publicity release, within twenty-four (24) hours of prize notification. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor as undeliverable will result in disqualification. In the event of any potential prize winner non-responsiveness, failure to cooperate in the acceptance, receipt, delivery and/or fulfillment of any element of the prize, forfeiture, or other disqualification, may results in forfeiture of the prize or the applicable element thereof, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion. The prize is being provided “AS IS” by Sponsor and each prize winner accepts all responsibility in connection with its acceptance and use. All other costs and expenses related to acceptance and use of any element of the prize not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of each winner, including, without limitation, any fees, costs, and/or taxes.
- Limitation of Liability. Miami Heat Limited Partnership, Heat Check Gaming, LLC, Basketball Properties, Ltd., the NBA and each of its member teams, NBA 2K League, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC, FTX Arena, Miami-Dade County, City of Miami, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected mail, miscommunications, failed telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, technical failure, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Entrants who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten, abuse, or harass any person in relation to the Sweepstakes, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other persons’ property related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or acceptance of any prize. The Sponsor will resolve all disputes as determined in its sole discretion. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify Twitter and the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and causes of action (however named or described) of any kind resulting from, or arising out of, participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, possession, receipt, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage.No responsibility is assumed by any of the Released Parties hereunder for any error, including typographical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or any other problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions in the posting of the Official Rules online. Any trade names, trademarks or service marks shown as part of the materials associated with the Sweepstakes or any prize elements are the property of their respective owners. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
Sponsor is not responsible or liable, in any way, for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from or arising out of any acceptance, fulfillment (including shipping and handling), installation, operation, loss, use, or misuse of the prize and/or any element thereof. Sponsor does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any elements of the prize, regarding the use, value, or enjoyment of any elements of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties are hereby disclaimed.
The Sponsor is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place as planned, in whole or in part, or if the prize(s) cannot be awarded, due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, pandemic, epidemic, or other health crisis (regardless of any governmental authority’s characterization thereof or response thereto), strikes, lockouts, other labor disputes, shipping delays or embargoes, fire, acts of government, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure Event”). If the Sweepstakes cannot take place as planned, in whole or in part, or if the prize(s) cannot be awarded due to a Force Majeure Event, or if a Force Majeure Event corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, the prize(s), or any portion thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time for clarification purposes.
- Publicity. Entry into the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use each winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion and/or publicity purposes in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed) without further compensation and/or authorization as permitted by law by the Released Parties and/or each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising/promotion agencies (collectively the “Publicity Parties”).
7. Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or entrant, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Florida, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
- Sponsor. Heat Check Gaming, LLC, 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132.
- Winners’ List. For the name of each winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by May 31, 2022 to: “April 20, 2022 HEAT Check Gaming x Zipchair Gaming Sweepstakes,” 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132, ATTN: Social Media.