September 19 – September 20, HEAT Check Gaming 2K22 Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER AND MEET ALL OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. September 19 – September 20, HEAT Check Gaming 2K22 Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at approximately 3:00 p.m. EST on Sunday, September 19, 2021 and ends at 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, September 20, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). Any entries received after the end of the Entry Period will be ineligible for the chance to win a prize. Eligible entrants must be at least thirteen (13) years of age and be a lawful resident of the United States. Employees of the Released Parties (as defined in Section 4), and each of their affiliates and subsidiaries, are ineligible. To be eligible, entrant must not have won any prizes via a HEAT Check Gaming contest or sweepstakes within the past 60 days. This Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state and local regulations. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter®.
- How to Enter: Follow HEAT Check Gaming on Twitter (collectively, “Social Media”). Like and Retweet the Social Media post promoting the Sweepstakes. Then Comment on the Social Media post promoting the Sweepstakes with either “PS5” or “XBOX” to be eligible for a chance to win the corresponding version of NBA2K22 Standard Edition for this Sweepstakes. Following, Liking & Retweeting, and Commenting on the Social Media post promoting the Sweepstakes all count toward one (1) eligible entry in the Sweepstakes. You may participate in the Sweepstakes with an active Twitter account (collectively, “Account”). If you do not already have an Account, visit twitter.com to create an Account; creating an Account is free. FOR MOBILE USERS – this Sweepstakes may not be supported on all mobile devices. Data rates may apply. You will be charged according to your mobile phone service provider’s rate plans. Please consult your mobile phone service provider regarding rate plans. Entry into the Sweepstakes is free.
Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different social media accounts, or any other methods including, without limitation, script, robotic, programmed, macro or any other automated or improper means which subverts the participation process, will void all of that entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Any user not using their own personal social media account for entry will void all entries and will be disqualified. Entrants may only enter once. Each entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the natural person assigned to the applicable Social Media account associated with the entry. No other method of entry is acceptable. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participant agrees to be bound by all these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Drawing and Prize: After the conclusion of the Entry Period on or about 5:00 p.m. EST on September 20, 2021, two (2) potential winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received. One (1) winner will receive one (1) digital copy of NBA2K22 Standard Edition game (ARV: $70.00) for Playstation 5, and one (1) winner will receive one (1) digital copy of NBA2K22 Standard Edition game (ARV: $70.00) for XBOX Series X/S. Actual values may vary and Sponsor is not responsible for any difference between the actual values and ARV’s. The specific merchandise will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of participating eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winner(s) will be contacted by Direct Message via Social Media. Potential winner(s) must respond to such message within one (1) day or else he or she will forfeit the prize, and an alternate potential winner will be selected one (1) time. In the event of non-responsiveness as described in the preceding sentence, or noncompliance within any of these rules, the prize will be forfeited in connection with the relevant entrant. In the event that no eligible entries are submitted, the Sponsor will not give away the prize. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize or any portion thereof should become unavailable for any reason. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs or expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize not specified herein, are the sole responsibility of each winner. Arrangements for delivery of prize will be made after winner verification.
- Limitation of Liability. HEAT Check Gaming, LLC, Miami Heat Limited Partnership, the Miami HEAT, FTX Arena, Basketball Properties, Ltd., Miami-Dade County, City of Miami, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail, miscommunications, entries, failed telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Entrants who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person in relation to this Sweepstakes, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other persons’ property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor will resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant (if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify Twitter and the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and causes of action (however named or described) of any kind resulting from or arising out of the participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, possession, receipt or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
No responsibility is assumed by any of the Released Parties hereunder for any error, including typographical and/or technological error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of electronic data; or any other problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions in the posting of the rules on-line or the functionality of any website or web or other digital service. Any trade names, trademarks or service marks shown as part of the materials associated with the Sweepstakes are the property of their respective owners. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
The Sponsor is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place as planned, in whole or in part, or if the prize cannot be awarded, due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, other labor disputes, fire, acts of government, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure Event”). If the Sweepstakes cannot take place as planned, in whole or in part, or if the prize cannot be awarded due to a Force Majeure Event, or if a Force Majeure Event corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, the prize(s), or any portion thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time for clarification purposes.
- Publicity. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, each winner (if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees to allow the Publicity Parties to use his/her name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion and/or publicity purposes in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed) without further compensation and/or authorization as permitted by law by the Released Parties and/or each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising/promotion agencies (collectively the “Publicity Parties”).
- Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or entrant, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Florida, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
- Sponsor. HEAT Check Gaming, LLC, 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132.
- Winners List: For the names of the winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by October 19, 2021 to: Miami HEAT Check Gaming, ATTN: Social Media, “September 19 – September 20, HEAT Check Gaming 2K22 Giveaway,” 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132.